Greater than Date and Less than date with Equal to Date ranges

Hello Readers,
Recently I have one requirement where I have to filter the records on the basis of Date range, I have found the standard class “SysQueryRangeUtil” and the method greater than and less than  is available, personally I found these two methods quite confusing to use as it has parameter in days. Also there is no option for Equal to date. So I have created below four methods, you can use it for Date range scenarios which very easy to understand. 
str greaterThanDate(transDate _date)
{
    return '> ' + SysQuery::value(_date);
}

str greaterThanEqualDate(transDate _date)
{
    return '> ' + SysQuery::value(_date-1);
}

str lessThanDate(transDate _date)
{
    return '< ' + SysQuery::value(_date);
}

str lessThanEqualDate(transDate _date)
{
    return '< ' + SysQuery::value(_date+1);
}

Please comment your queries and suggestions,
Thanks,
Cheers,
Viral Suthar

Comments

Popular Posts